RD - B Side
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Sometimes meaningless gestures are all we have"

sexta-feira, agosto 11, 2006
Jackson Browne



Preciso conhecer e ouvir mais esse ótimo artista. Não é qualquer um que tem Bruce Springsteen
discursando para sua entrada no Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

Seu álbum mais recente é o Solo Acoustic. Em Junho fez alguns shows com os amigos Pete Seeger e Dar Williams.

Infelizmente nada dele saiu por aqui em cd.

Há tantas belas canções que não cabem num único cd de coletânea, mas mesmo não sendo a seleção ideal vale baixar:

The Next Voice You Hear: The Best Of Jackson Browne

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
senha: tpnkc

"Well I've been out walking
I don't do that much talking these days
These days
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had the chance to

And I had a lover
It's so hard to risk another these days
These days
Now if I seem to be afraid
To live the life that I have made in song
Well it's just that I've been losing for so long

I'll keep on moving, moving on
Things are bound to be improving these days
One of these days
These days I sit on corner stones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten, my friend
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them"

posted by RENATO DOHO 9:39 AM
. . .
Comments:


. . .