RD - B Side
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Sometimes meaningless gestures are all we have"

quinta-feira, setembro 07, 2006
Emilio Estevez


"What I wanted to discover were common people, those who found themselves at the epicenter of one of the most important events of the 20th century" - EE


"Bobby is a sentimental love letter from writer-director Emilio Estevez to his hometown and the slain politician"


"All the other elements with Thomas Newman’s powerful score makes “Bobby” the most enjoyable and imperative film of the year"


"I have just seen one of the frontrunners of Oscar 2007"

Que bom ver a ótima recepção do novo filme dele, Bobby.

"I feel like I've been in my basement working on my own little algorithms and out came this picture from this twisted brain. I'm just so very proud to be coming back into the game and to be embraced by this festival and by the business in general. It's difficult not to weep when I think about it." - EE

posted by RENATO DOHO 12:35 AM
. . .
Comments:


. . .